Through more than two years of intensive research and development, the N-R Static Solver's performance has been significantly improved.
This allows the stable and accurate Static Equilibrium State calculations of both Rigid and RFlex bodies.
Based on the N-R Static Solvers, FFlex Static can perform static analysis of nonlinear MFBD models that include FFlex bodies.
The static equilibrium state of an MFBD model can be calculated quickly and accurately
- Structural analysis of flexible bodies can confirm deformation and stress in a static state.
- Supports static analysis of an MFBD model considering not only self contact of FFlex body but also contact with other bodies.
- When a deformed shape of a flexible body is required, it can be obtained by using static analysis and extracting the results.
- By calculating the initial equilibrium state of a model such as vehicle or excavator in advance, the simulation speed and accuracy can be improved.
- Total simulation time can be reduced by tuning a model through static analysis before dynamic analysis.
- When the effect of inertia is small, the behavior of the model can be quickly observed using quasi-static analysis.
- It is possible to investigate the system’s range of motion or the interference between bodies through static analysis.
<Calculation of tensioned state >
<Track link test using static analysis>
<Structural analysis of a chassis>
<Initial equilibrium state of a vehicle>
<Behavior investigation using quasi-static analysis>
- For models containing only rigid bodies and RFlex bodies, static analysis is possible without additional licenses.
For models with FFlex bodies, an additional license (FFlex Static) is required for static analysis.
- In RecurDyn 2023, FFlex Static is provided as a beta function (Rigid/RFlex static is an official feature).
If you want to evaluate FFlex Static, Contact FunctionBay or a sales agent. (