Static Solver 글 편집
Through more than two years of intensive research and development, the N-R Static Solver's performance has been significantly improved.
This allows the stable and accurate Static Equilibrium State calculations of both Rigid and RFlex bodies.
Based on the N-R Static solvers, FFlex Static can quickly and accurately perform static analysis of nonlinear MFBD models involving contacts.
- By calculating the initial equilibrium state of a model such as vehicle or excavator in advance, the simulation speed and accuracy can be improved.
- Total simulation time can be reduced by tuning a model through static analysis before dynamic analysis.
- When the effect of inertia is small, the behavior of the model can be quickly observed using quasi-static analysis.
- It is possible to investigate the system’s range of motion or the interference between bodies through static analysis.
- Structural analysis of flexible bodies can confirm deformation and stress in a static state.
- Supports static analysis of an MFBD model considering not only self contact of FFlex body but also contact with other bodies.
- When a deformed shape of a flexible body is required, it can be obtained by using static analysis and extracting the results.
<Calculation of tensioned state >
<Track link test using static analysis>
<Structural analysis of a chassis>
<Initial equilibrium state of a vehicle>
<Behavior investigation using quasi-static analysis>