RecurDyn/eTemplate is an automation tool that can control RecurDyn with Microsoft Excel.
- Excel is used to store data and define models.
- All the data needed to define a model can be saved in Excel.
- Modeling with powerful features of Excel
- Improved data management and operational efficiency
- Ability to automatically create a model using Excel with data in RecurDyn
- Ability to modify data for existing entities (Body, Joint, etc.) in RecurDyn model
- Independent function from Creation Mode
- Ability to modify existing RecurDyn models or RecurDyn models created in Creation Mode
Easy to Analysis
- Ability to automatically simulate and draw plots using Excel sheets containing the necessary data
- Ability to create plots with a single click by defining curve and axis information in Excel
- Users can easily and selectively modify values of an existing model without creating a new one.
- With a single click, users can create a model, simulate it and draw a desired plot.
- Users can use Excel functions.
- Users can use Excel functions such as inserting images, relative references, and macros.