November 2020, a new version of RecurDyn V9R4 will be released. RecurDyn comes with powerful performance improvements every year. The new V9R4 allows to better design with improved modeling conveniences and MFBD functions. It is now possible to calculate the thermal stress and thermal expansion due to temperature changes within a flexible body in RecurDyn and to easily create a gear with flexible web.
Let’s take a look at the powerful features of RecurDyn V9R4 through ‘Sneak Peek of RecurDyn V9R4’ before November comes.
1. Graphic Enhancements for Pre/Post Proce ss
- The line thickness can be adjusted for highlighting a selected body
- The graphic design of the Center Marker has been improved to better identify a Body's Center Marker
- You can visually check the magnitude value along with the force vector
2. CAD Enhance ments
- The Fill Hole function can easily remove small holes that need to be cleaned when meshing
- The Pattern and Scale functions allow you to easily create a repetitive pattern for geometry or conveniently scale a geometry
3. Database Enhancements
- Quick access to frequently used functions (Motion, Expression, Scope)
- The search function and shortcuts allow you to quickly navigate through objects
1. Eigen Solver Enhancement
- The improved Eigen Solver (Sunshine) can generate RFI files faster with RFlexGen
- Based on a model with one million degrees of freedom, the RFI file creation speed is about 3 times faster than before
2. FFlex Thermal
- Now possible to consider the thermal stress and thermal expansion due to a temperature change within a flexible body
- Boundary conditions can also be set to include additional heat transfer effects such as Convection, Heat Generation, or Heat Flux
- Possible to generate RTL files in CSV file format from the thermal conductivity analysis results of flexible bodies
3. Flexible Web Gear
- The newly added Flexible Gear Group function to the Gear Toolkit can easily generate webs for gears and convert them into flexible bodies
- The Involute Analytic Contact allows you to analyze the contact behavior of gears according to the shape of the web
4. Mesher Enhancements
- Auto Flex Merge: When continuously performing Multi Mesh for several adjacent geometries, Imprint and Flex Merge are automatically applied
- Additional Mesh Option: You can adjust various options to obtain better quality mesh results.
- After performing an Eigen Analysis, it is now possible to output the Eigen Movement of specified points for each mode shape as a CSV file
- The Inactive option in the Relation Map allows you to select whether to display inactive objects
- Now possible to adjust the size of dialog box for Professional and all the toolkits. The size change of the dialog box is saved.
[Webinars] RecurDyn V9R4 Introduction